Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently published out an advertisement regarding to RBI Assistant Recruitment 2014 and inviting online application by all eligible candidates on main portal site at www.rbi.org.in so those candidates who are eligible and willing to work in banking sector can apply online. To fill up 506 vacancies in RBI bank they passed recruitment notification and form should be fill up before due date that is 06 August 2014. For more details go through information given below.
Reserve Bank of India 2014 Vacancy Details:
Name of Organization: Reserve Bank of India
Number of vacancies: 506 Posts
Name of Post: Assistant
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates should have done graduation in any discipline passed with at least of 50% of marks and should also have knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Candidates who belong to Ex-servicemen category should passed graduation from a well known University or should have passed SSC class or its corresponding any examination of the Armed Forces and provided at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates should be expert in the language of the state .They should know how to speak, write, read, and understand the language.
Candidates who are applying for the given post should have Minimum 18 years age and Maximum 28 years as on 01.07.2014. Relaxation in age will be applicable as per government rules.
For PWD/ST/SC/EXS category candidates should pay Rs. 50/- as a application fees.
For General/OBC Candidate they need to pay Rs. 450 /- as application fees
Selected candidates will get pay scale of Rs 8860/- per month and also two advance increments allowable to graduates only in the pay scale of Rs.8040- to Rs. 20100 and other allowances.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply only On-Line through the Bank’s website Provided below.
- Here visit career column and click on Assistant Recruitment 2014 link.
- Now you will get an application form.
- Fill up all necessary information and submit it.
- After submission system generate application form with your all information must take hard copy of it.
Important Dates to Remind:
Opening date for online registration: 16 July 2014
Closing date for online registration: 06 August 2014
Payment of Fees Off-Line: 18 July 2014 to 11 August 2014
Payment of Fees Online: 16 July 2014 to 06 August 2014