Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Assam is now recruiting for the post of Teacher and notification of it is announced as SSA Assam Recruitment 2014 so those eligible candidates can submit their application on official site at ssaassam.gov.in and right now full details are available at the same. SSA is a mission handled by the Indian government to provide education in rural areas of the country.There are state vise centers across the country of SSA and right now SSA Assam has few vacancies vacant. Now to fill up those they are inviting all the candidates who are eligible and they have to apply online on or before the last date of online application. All the further details of this recruitment are provided here below, so go through it.
SSA Assam Recruitment Details:
Total Number of post: 852 posts
Name of post:
Lower Primary School Assistant Teacher for.
Name of the Districts:
- Cachar: 396 Posts
- Goalpara: 101 Posts
- Hailakandi: 79 Posts
- Kamrup: 22 Posts
- Karimganj: 225 Posts
- Tinsukia: 29 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates age should be between 18 years to 38 years as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification :
The candidates should have completed graduation degree from UGC recognized university/ college and should have passed in TET exam.
Selection will be done on the basis of the merit marks obtained in the TET after verification of original documents.
There is no Application fee.
1. Opening date for Online Registration of Application: 18th July, 2014
2. Closing date for Online Registration of Application: 28th July, 2014
3. Screening & Verification of documents at respective District Mission Office, SSA: 05th August, 2014 to 11th August, 2014.
How to Apply Online:
- Fist of all Visit official website from the link provided below.
- Click on Apply Online button.
- Fill all the fields and Click on Submit button.
- Before submission, the system will ask, whether the submitted information is correct or not.
- A confirmation question will appear before final submission which should be confirmed to submit the on-line application.
- After submitting the information in the on-line form, the candidate have to take print out of the application.
- In the print-out, candidate will get space for signature, candidate have to sign in the place provided.
- The printed signed application should be submitted along with respective documents at the time of Screening and verification of original documents.
To Apply Online: Click Here
To Visit Official Website: Click Here