Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) released notification for the recruitment of 510 Sub Inspector (SI) Posts. Candidates who are looking for the Police Jobs in Telangana this is the good opportunity. All the aspirants who are eligible and interested can check the eligibility criteria and apply online as the application process has been started and the last date for filling online application is 3rd March 2016. Aspirants can check the educational qualification, application procedure, application fee etc from the article and apply online from the direct link provided below.
Telangana SI Recruitment 2016:
The Telangana State Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Telangana in India. The Telangana State Police has jurisdiction concurrent with the ten revenue districts of the State which is headed by an officer designated as the Director General of Police who reports to the State Government through the Home (Police) Department. The police force was created from the basis of the Andhra Pradesh when the Telangana state was formed. For the first time after the bifurcation, Telangana State level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) released the notification for filling up Sub Inspector (SI) Posts. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply from the official website.
Name of the Organization: Telangana State level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB)
Total Number of Vacancies: 501
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector (SI)
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub-Inspector of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department: 208 Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department – 74 Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department
– 02 Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department: 205 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Men) in Special Protection Force (SPF) Department – 12 Posts
Station Fire Officer in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department – 09 Posts
- Start of Online Application: 10th February 2016
- Last Date for Registration: 3rd March 2016
- Date of the Examination: 17th April 2016
The Applicant should possess a degree from recognized university in India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provisional Act of State or of any institution recognised by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualification.
Age Limit: Must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years as on 1st July, 2016
Application Fee: The applicants belonging to OCs/BCs shall pay a fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) and those belonging to SCs/STs shall pay a fee of Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards Application Processing and Examinations.
Steps to Apply For Telangana SI Recruitment 2016:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below
- The homepage will be displayed
- Click on Telangana SI Recruitment 2016.
- Pay the application fee first.
- Fill all the details correctly in the provided fields.
- Upload photograph and signature in the respective fields
- Click on submit button
- Download/Take a printout for further reference.
Check Telangana SI Recruitment 2016 Official Notification Here:
Click Here: To Apply For Telangana SI Recruitment 2016
Stay tuned to this website. We will update the Telangana SI admit card, result, merit list, cut off marks etc. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page for easy navigation.