Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) ISRO, Thiruvananthapuram is inviting online application for the recruitment for 31 vacancies of Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Library Assistant & Trained Graduate Teacher. Apply on or before 3,sep,2014 Details of the recruitment are given below.
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Vacancy Details:
Job Location :Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Total No. of Post :31 Posts
Name Of the Post :
- Scientific Assistant
- Library Assistant
- Trained Graduate Teacher
- Technical Assistant:Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Technical Assistant:Diploma in Electronics & Comm.Engineering
- Technical Assistant:Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Technical Assistant:Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Scientific Assistant:B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry
- Library Assistant:Graduate
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Social Studies):Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education on NCERT
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Hindi):Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education on NCERT
Age Limit :
Candidates age should be between 18 Years to 30 Years . Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Pay Scale :
Applicant’s pay scale will be Rs. 5,200-20,200/-Per Month + Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/-per Month .
Selection Procedure :
Candidates would be selected based on their performance in common written examination (CWE) and Interview.
How To Apply:
Candidate who think they can take the responsibilities of this post, are supposed to forward their applications in the recommended manner right away. The application format is available for download on its official web portal Link Provided below. The applications are supposed to be sent via email at [email protected] along with the following list of attachments.
- Soft copy of the Application in the prescribed format
- Detailed Bio-data
- Scanned copy of the certificates (self attested)
- List of Publications.
Important Dates TO Remember:
Last Date Of Online Application: 3/SEPTEMBER/2014
Last Date Of Submitting Hard Copy: 10/SEPTEMBER/2014
To Apply Online: