25 Students From IIT Bombay Got Sick After Eating Sweets From The Hostel Mess

Mumbai: 25 students got sick after they ate sweets at the hostel mess in the IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Campus in Powai, Bombay.

A Public Relations Officer of the IIT Bombay said that the 25 students were given immediate medical treatment at the institute’s hospital and have been discharged.

The students of the H-10 Hostel got sick after eating the sweets that they got from the Hostel Mess, they were rushed to the hospital after they complained about the incident.

The public relations officer said that samples of the sweets that were consumed by the students have been sent for tests.

A team from the Brihanmumbai Municipal visited the IIT Bombay campus after the incident happened, they inspected the kitchen where the sweets were prepared.

FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestLinkedInGoogle+YoutubeRedditDribbbleBehanceGithubCodePenEmailWhatsappEmail
×
facebook
Hit “Like” to follow us and stay tuned for the latest news