Adorable Pet Pooch Swallows Owner’s Engagement Ring

A pet pooch in South Africa is making headlines all over the world after his x-ray images were posted on Facebook, showing an engagement ring inside his stomach.

Pepper, the pet pooch, was admitted to the Valley Farm Animal Hospital in Pretoria, after accidentally swallowing the ring.

My name is Pepper. Do I look a little nauseous? That's because the vet has just given me something to make me vomit! Not…

Posted by Valley Farm Animal Hospital on Monday, 3 February 2020

In a post that was made by the Valley Farm Animal Hospital in Pretoria on Facebook, they said, “My name is Pepper. Do I look a little nauseous?”

The post added, “That’s because the vet has just given me something to make me vomit! Not because the vet is a meanie but because I ate my Mom’s engagement ring!!!”

The hospital posted the hilarious images of the x-ray scans, which showed the ring inside its small belly.

According to reports, the vets at the Valley Farm Animal Hospital in Pretoria managed to retrieve from the stomach of Pepper.

It is said that the pooch was given medication to induce vomiting.

The hospital also shared a picture of a woman, who is the owner of the pooch, holding the precious engagement ring in her hand.

Next time, keep valuable things away from dogs, they eat things that are in front of them.

FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestLinkedInGoogle+YoutubeRedditDribbbleBehanceGithubCodePenEmailWhatsappEmail
×
facebook
Hit “Like” to follow us and stay tuned for the latest news