All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh has invited online applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Group A & B. Interested candidates should check the eligibility criteria first and ensure whether they are eligible for the posts or not. Online applications can be submitted within 30 days from the date of advertisement in Employment newspaper.
AIIMS Group A & B Recruitment 2018 – Post-Wise Eligibility Criteria
Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade II)
Age Limit: the applicant must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and not older than 30 years.
- applicant must have completed the diploma a in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council and Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State /lndian Nursing Council along with ) Two years’ experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital.
- OR completed B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing or B.Sc (Post-Certificate)/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/ recognised Institute of University and registered as Nurses& Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council.
Age limit: minimum age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 30 years.
Required Qualifications: Candidate must possess a graduation degree from a recognised university and should have excellent command over Hindi and English (written and spoken). Skill Test Norms: Dictation – 10 minutes @ 100 wpm, Transcription – 40 minutes English or 55 minutes Hindi on a computer.
Educational Qualifications: applicant should possess a degree of recognised university or equivalent and proficiency in computers.
Age Limit: 21 to 30 years.
- Qualifications: Completed degree from a recognised university. Skill Test Norms: dictation: 7 minutes @ 120 wpm, transcription: 45 minutes English or 60 minutes Hindi on a computer. And, applicant should have ability to use computers.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years.
Radiotherapy Technician Grade I
- Educational Qualifications: B.Sc. (Hons) (3 years course) in Radiography OR Diploma in Radiography of minimum two years experience and applicant should have ability to use computers.
Radiotherapy Technician Grade II
- Educational Qualifications: candidate should have completed B.Sc. (Hons) (3 years course) in Radiotherapy / Radiology OR Diploma in Radiotherapy / Radiology of minimum two years.
For Complete Eligibility Criteria, Read Official Notification.
Application Fees: General/ OBC candidates need to pay Rs. /- as application fee. SC/ ST/ OPH & Women candidates are exempted from the fee payment.
For More Updates, Stay Tuned With ALL INDIA ROUNDUP.