Aeronautical Development Agency is about to conduct a recruitment for the posts of Scientist/ Engineer in various disciplines of Engineering for Design, Development, Testing etc. ADA is an autonomous organisation under the Department of Defence Research & Development, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. A total of two posts of Scientist/ Engineer D and five posts of Scientist/ Engineer C are advertised. Interested candidates should check out the notification first.
DRDO ADA Recruitment 2018
Eligible candidates can register their applications using ADA website – www.ada.gov.in. Candidates need to upload the scanned recent colour photograph, legible copies of degree certificate and all experience certificates each as a separate, marks sheet of BE/ B.Tech degree, caste. disability certificate (if applicable), discharge/ release certificate in case of candidates belonging to “retired Armed Forces Personnel” category.
Applicants can apply online for the advertised posts till 30th September. Applications through any other mode will not be considered.
How To Apply
- The first step is registration. Candidates shall have to enter the required details.
- On successful registration, a login ID and password would be generated and sent to the SMS on the mobile number mentioned during registration.
- Applicants should keep these details safe until the procedure completes as it would be used to login to the account later.
- In the application form, candidates first need to fill the basic, personal, educational etc. details.
- Then, they will have to upload the required documents and later on, lock it.
- Scientist/ Engineer D: the maximum age limit is 40 years as on the closing date of online registration. Minimum 7 years of experience required.
- Scientist/ Engineer C: applicant’s age shall not be more than 35 years as on the last date of registration and minimum three years of experience is required.
First Class in Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized University is mandatory. No rounding off of marks is permitted. Candidates should be in possession of First class degree certificate awarded by the university at the time of submitting the application. All the interested candidates should read the complete notification and requirements. Those who would satisfy the eligibility norms and holds the minimum requirement of experience will only be shortlisted for further proceedings.
For More Updates, Stay Tuned With ALL INDIA ROUNDUP.