After JE Vacancy, MGVCL Recruitment 2018 Available for 69 JA Posts, Last Date: August 16: After releasing Job vacancy notification of 38 posts on 23rd July 2018 for Junior Engineer – Electrical vacancies, Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd (MGVCL) has released another recruitment notice today again.
Reportedly, 69 posts online for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) vacancies are also lying empty in MGVCL Gujarat. Candidates can visit ALLINDIAROUNDUP website for details of MGVCL Junior Engineer – Electrical vacancies 38 Posts Recruitment 2018. While here let’s know about MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (JA) Online Form 2018 (69 Vacancies) only.
85% quota rule is an application under this recruitment. As Board of the controller of examinations has already decided to select 85% local residents only in MGVCL Final merit List 2018 or Results. Apart from that, one phase of selection procedure will include written test to be conducted by On-line or by OMR mode.
MGVCL Recruitment 2018 Syllabus for written examination includes – 10%, 20%, 15%, 15%, 20% and 20% portion from Section I-VI respectively i.e. General Knowledge, English Language, Maths and General Science, Analytic and Logical Reasoning, Computer Knowledge and Gujarati Language.
To appear in the written test, it is mandatory for candidates to apply compulsory online. Whereas, any job aspirant if facing issues regarding this recruitment notification may undoubtedly contact Helpdesk number 0265-2340144 on working days between 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM. Also, they can send an E-Mail for query on [email protected]
- Residential Address Proof (Ration card/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill etc. will work)
- Identification proof (Driving License/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID etc. will work)
- Online Payment Receipt
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- NOC from present employer (only in case if the candidate is employed somewhere right now)
- In case of widow Applicant, a copy of the death certificate of the deceased husband should be attached
- In case of a dependent of the retired employee, relieving order or certificate issued to the employee should be attached
- In the case of Ex. Armed Force personnel, necessary Certificate should be attached (check remaining list of documents in official notification.)
Important Links –
(Starting date and time of online registration – 27 July 2018, 01:30 PM. Last date & time of registration – 16 August 2018, 06:00 PM.) Name of official and MGVCL Recruitment 2018 website – www.mgvcl.in.