Uttar Pradesh government is releasing the employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Teachers across the state by 23rd January 2018. There will be about 68,500 positions for which the notification is being released. The candidates should go through the official notification and read all the instructions carefully for applying.
UP Teacher Recruitment Notification 2018:
The Examination Regulatory Authority, Allahabad would look after the exams. As per norms, those candidates who have cleared the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) or the Central and completed either D.El.Ed, D.Ed, B.Ed or BTC would be eligible to apply for the Assistant Teachers’ Recruitment Exam 2018.
The assistant teacher recruitment application forms will be available on the official website from 25th January 2018. The candidates need to register for the test by 05th February 2018, while the fee can be deposited till 07th February 2018. The instructions for filling the online application form also will be available on the official site so the candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling the online application form.
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh State Government
Name of the Post: Assistant Teacher
Number of Posts: 68500
The candidates who have passed UPTET or CTET Examination can apply from 25th January 2018 to 5th February 2018. Please download notification detail from the official website.
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) or the Central and completed either D.El.Ed, D.Ed, B.Ed or BTC.
For more details please read advertisement given below.
For General and OBC Category: Rs. 600/- towards the application fee
Those belonging to SC/ST category will have to pay Rs. 400.
- Online Application start date: 25th January 2018
- Last date for Online Registration: 5th February 2018
- Last date for Application Fees: 7th February 2018
- Last date for Application Submission: 9th February 2018
- Dates for Correction in Application Form: 15th – 15th February 2018
- Date of Written examination: 12th March 2018
How to Apply For UP Teacher Recruitment 2018?
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on UP teacher recruitment.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill all the details correctly in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
Note: We will update UP teacher recruitment official notification and application link here.
Stay tuned to this page for more information on BPSC Recruitment Notification 2017. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page for more exciting news.