Telangana state is all set to commence EAMCET 2014 document verification process from August 14. After the supreme court verdict, Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has decided to conduct counselling for admission to professional courses in the colleges of the state. According to the latest information, document process would be held from August 14 to 23, and online counselling / online option entry process will be commence from August 23 in both the states. According to TSCHE Chairman T Papi Reddy, since JNTUH is in Hyderabad (Telangana territory), TSCHE will conduct the counselling. “APSCHE could take part in it. They could nominate three officers to TSCHE for conducting the counselling,” he said.
Procedure for EAMCET 2014 Document Verification :
- Candidates are called for the process to check the original documents of the candidates of the state.
- Candidates will be called according to their ranks, in ascending order.
- The counselling for those who belong to special quota, sports quota, NCC, physically challenged will be held on the same day.
- During the document verification process, a registration id and password will be given to the candidates for the online option entry process.
- Candidates must not disclose the credentials to anyone and they should take care that they do not forget that id and password
Telangana EAMCET 2014 Counselling Dates:
|Date||Rank from||Rank to|
What are the document needed for the process?
- Study certificates from sixth standard to intermediate.
- Income certificate issued after January 01, 2014.
- Caste certificates.
- Three set of all these zerox copies.
- EAMCET 2014 rank card.
- EAMCET 2014 admission ticket / hall ticket.