Maybe you’re regretting your new haircut or trying to grow out your hair for your friend’s wedding that is fast approaching, but no matter what your reasons are, there is a way to grow longer hair overnight.
You might be wondering that how is it possible to grow longer hair overnight. But yes, one teenager, a London-based beauty blogger has conducted an experiment to find the possible way.
Also Read: Homemade Herbal Magic Hair Growth oil
How To Grow Your Hair Overnight?
- Prepare a nourishing mask composed of two eggs and four tablespoons of rapeseed oil.
- Whisk the ingredients together, then pour the concoction onto your hair.
- You can do this over a tub so that you can collect any of the masks that ran off of your strands and scoop it back on.
- Finally, let your mane marinate for an hour before moving on to the next step.
- Melt two spoonfuls of coconut oil.
- Rinse off the egg and rapeseed cocktail out of your tresses.
- Then pour the cooled coconut oil onto your scalp (again, over the tub).
- Allow the oil to drip toward your ends, spreading it evenly throughout.
- Then, massage your scalp with the oil before wrapping your hair in cling film to prevent dripping.
- Leave it overnight and wash your hair in the next morning.
After following this treatment, you can watch your hair grow little longer.
In the video below, she walks us through the process of her all-natural growth-stimulating hair routine.
Watch the Video here:
How does it Work?
The egg lecithin is one of the “best natural ingredients” that helps to treat damaged hair, while rapeseed oil is a “nutritional star” for its vitamin E and omega-3 content, and coconut oil is one of the most famous multitasking cosmetic products on the market.
If you massage your scalp with oil for four minutes every day for a week while tilting your head upside down, you will see up to an inch in natural hair growth in seven days. Based on widespread lore, the inversion method stimulates follicles and increases blood circulation in the scalp to promote natural hair growth.