Garlic is definitely one of the most used spices in the kitchen, great for enhancing the flavor and smell of a dish. It is also a well-known natural health remedy that has been used since ages to cure different ailments. It is highly nutritious and very much low in calories. Its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties make it a very common ingredient in many remedies for fighting diseases.
Garlic produces a chemical called Allicin which brings in amazing medicinal properties. Allicin also makes garlic smell. Garlic has antibacterial properties, which cures cold, kidney diseases, etc. In fact, the Chinese use a small clove of garlic for full recovery of the body. One such fantastic Chinese procedure actually works wonders on your body.
Chinese Remedy of Garlic
Chinese people in the old days used to suck on for garlic as a candy for 3 minutes every morning. Garlic contains a great number of healthy compounds, which, due to this method, enter your organism through saliva and clean the blood vessels. This method is extremely effective against a chronic cough and uprooting kidney stones.
Supplementing your body with garlic will boost the overall functioning of your immune system and combats sicknesses like common cold and flu. The high levels of iodine present in garlic have made it an effective treatment for hyperthyroid problems. It is also a wonderful solution for most of the cardiovascular diseases. Even fungal and bacterial vaginal infections can be treated with garlic.
Hence, eating garlic every morning will bring wonderful health benefits to you.
Best Health Benefits of Garlic:
- Boosts your immune system
- Cleanse your skin
- Control your appetite
- Keeps the Kidneys Healthy
- Prevent bronchitis
- Prevents multiple varieties of cancer
- Regulates blood sugar level
How to Follow this Procedure:
- Take one single garlic clove from the whole garlic bulb
- Remove the outer shell or covering of the garlic clove.
- Place the garlic clove inside your mouth and do not chew it.
- Allow it to dissolve along with your saliva.
- After about 30 minutes, you can spit out the garlic
- Brush your teeth well to get rid of the garlic smell.
- Even after brushing your teeth, if you can still feel the smell of garlic, take a few coffee beans or fresh leaves of parsley and chew them slowly.
- Several sips of milk will completely remove the smell of garlic in the mouth.
So go on and start with this wonderful morning procedure of keeping garlic inside your mouth. If you have issues putting the whole garlic clove in the mouth, then you should start with a quarter or smaller piece. Gradually increase the amount of garlic which you should hold in the mouth.