Bharat Electronics Limited is all set to arrange the apprenticeship training program for the year 2018-19 for which, application submission process has already been commenced. The BEL recruitment 2018 notification was issued on 23rd August for 100 vacancies of Graduate Engineers and Diploma Engineers. Applications will only be accepted until 3rd September.
Vacancies are distributed as follows:
- Graduate Engineers – Mechanical: 15, Electrical: 4, Civil: 6, Computer Science: 10 and Electronics: 15.
- Diploma Engineers: Mechanical: 18, Computer Science: 09, MOP: 05, Electronics: 18
BEL Ghaziabad Recruitment 2018
Selection of candidates will be made purely through the written test for Diploma and Interview for Graduates. To apply online, the applicant first needs a valid personal email ID and mobile number. Applicant should also possess the following documents:
- Aadhar Card,
- Qualifying degree/ provisional degree certificate contains passing status with division and percentage,
- Bank details and
- Passport size photograph
- Diploma: Maximum age limit is 25 years as on 1st October 2018. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST & PHP candidates by 5 years and by 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes. Educational Qualifications: candidate must have completed the diploma on or after 1st October 2015.
- Graduate: Applicant must not be older than 25 years as on 1st October 2018. Age relaxation: 5 years for SC/ ST & PHP candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Candidates who are pursuing their apprenticeship with other organisations or completed or terminated their apprenticeship mid-way are not eligible to apply. Once the application process is ended, shortlisted candidates will be called for the written examination/ interview through their email ID and SMS.
Interested candidates can enrol themselves through the BOAT’s web portal – www.mhrdnats.gov.in. All the applicants have to submit their applications before the last. Applications after the last date will not be considered. Candidates who are already enrolled need to log in and those, who are not enrolled need to enrol themselves first to fill out the application. In the application, candidates must enter all the details correctly.
Duration of the training is one year and candidates shall have no right to claim regular employment from BEL on the basis of this apprenticeship. During the period of apprenticeship, candidates would be government by apprentices act 1961.
For More Updates, Stay Tuned With ALL INDIA ROUNDUP.