The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has made a notification public on 9th August. The Institute is about to conduct a recruitment procedure for 4252 vacancies of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee posts. Eligible candidates need to make online registration first commenced from 14th August. A three tiered selection procedure would be arranged comprise of Preliminary examination, Mains exam and interview.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018
Online applications for the vacant posts can be submitted till 4th September. Gibbs
- First of all, candidates need to reach out this link http://ibps.sifyitest.com/ibpsot8aug18/.
- Then, they need to click on “click here for new registration” link provided on the right top.
- After that, contenders must visit theOn the redirected page, candidates have to enter the first name, middle name, last name, mobile number and email ID.
- Then, click on Save & Next button. After that, applicants have to upload their photograph and signature.
- Later on, enter all the required details.
- After filling all the details, the candidate must preview the application.
- Then, select the payment method and pay the required application fee.
Educational Qualifications:- applying candidate must possess a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university or equivalent qualification. Candidate must hold a valid certificate indicates marks obtained by the applicant in the respective discipline.
Language Proficiency:- Candidate must be able to read, write and speak the official language of State/ UT.
Age Limit:- Applicant must have attained the minimum age limit of 20 years and not older than 30 years at the time of registration. 5 years are relaxable for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidate, 3 years for Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer), 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and 5 years Ex-Servicemen (Army Personnel) read complete notification for further information.
Candidate belonging to General/ OBC category need to pay Rs. 600/- (application fee including intimation charges) and SC/ ST/ PwD candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (intimation charges only). Fee can be paid using online mode only.
Prelims examination comprises of three sections – English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability. English section comprises of 30 questions while the remaining two contain 35 questions each. Each question carries one mark. 60 minutes duration would be given to students to complete their exam.
For More Updates, Stay Connected With ALL INDIA ROUNDUP.