Freshly, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has made a news public regarding recruitment to the 8339 vacancies for the posts of Principal, Vice Principal, Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers, Primary Teacher, Primary Teacher (Music) and Librarian.At first, candidates should check out all the eligibility terms for the recruitment. The administration has opened the online application window from today onwards.
KVS Recruitment 2018
Applicants have to apply online for the respective posts through KVS official website i.e. www.kvsangathan.nic.in. Applications through other means would not be accepted (directed in the notification). The ultimate period to make registration is 11:59 PM on 13th September 2018.
How To Apply
- Candidates are required to hold a valid personal email ID and mobile number. These credentials would be used to inform candidates for further proceedings like information for the publication of admit cards.
- In case if a candidate does not possess any email address then he/ she should create it first.
- After that, applicants have to enter all the required details correctly like candidate’s name, Mother’s name, Father’s name, Government ID, Gender, Marital Status, Religion and various personal details and educational qualifications.
- Then, candidates have to scan and upload their recent photograph, signature and thumb impression as per the guidelines. After completing these steps, a login ID and password would be generated.
- Later on, contenders have to make the fee payment.
Application fee varies post wise:-
- Principal: 1500/-
- Vice Principal: 1500/-
- Post Graduate Teachers: 1000/-
- Trained Graduate Teachers: 1000/-
- Primary Teacher: 1000/-
- Primary Teacher (Music): 1000/- and
- Librarian: 1000/-.
Once the fee paid would not be refunded in any condition. Fee exemption will be applicable for SC/ ST/ PH and Ex-servicemen candidates as per the rules of Government of India.
Mode of selection relies on two stages – written and interview excepting Primary Teacher (Music) posts as a performance test will also be arranged before the interview. How a student performs in these tests will decide whether he/ she is capable of being selected for the posts or not. The weightage of written and interview will be 85:15. Weightage for Primary Teacher (Music) of Written Exam, Performance Test and Interview will be 60:25:15.
For More Updates, Stay Connected With ALL INDIA ROUNDUP.