MPSC Maharashtra Agricultural Services Mains 2018: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) under Government of Maharashtra (GoM) has released an online Application Form for MPSC Agriculture Services Main Examination 2018 after releasing Prelims Test Result online on official website www.mpsc.gov.in on 21st July 2018.
MPSC Agriculture service main exam online application form filling procedure has been initiated with effect from 24 July 2018. The last date to apply online on www.mpsc.gov.in is 07th August 2018. Tentatively, on 08th September 2018, Board of Controller of examinations, MPSC will conduct MPSC Agriculture Service (Main) Exam after the release of Online Admit Cards.
Here’s how to check MPSC Agriculture Services Prelims Result –
- Visit official website www.mpsc.gov.in at first.
- Then, applicants will have to click on “Maharashtra Agriculture Service Preliminary Examination 2018 Result.”
- A PDF document is better known as Merit List containing roll numbers of qualified candidates and category wise cut off marks for Aurangabad, Pune and other regions will open up (of total 27 pages) under advertisement number 19/2018.
- Press CTRL+F then and type in your roll number eg. AU001002.
- If your roll number appears in the list, that means you’re qualified for Mains Examination.
- Take a screenshot of the same for future assistance.
Here’s how to fill MPSC Agriculture Services Mains Application Form Online –
- Visit MPSC Application Form website mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Read instructions for applying online and Guidelines for a pop-up blocker, forget password and steps to upload photos and signature.
- Login with the aid of Username and Password of prelims examinations.
- Fill up the required information and submit the form then Application Fees of MPSC Agriculture Mains Exam.
- For any official help, applicants can call onto 022-61316402 or mail to [email protected] or can visit suvidha.mahaonline.gov.in. Contact time: Monday to Friday. 9.00am to 8.00pm, Saturdays and Sundays 9:30 pm to 6.30 pm.
38, 43, 43, 48, 43 and 45 years is the upper age limit for general, reserved, ex-servicemen- General, ex-servicemen- reserved, sports quote and PwD category candidates. As a part of educational qualifications under eligibility criteria, knowledge of Marathi Language is a must.
For further updates of Maharashtra Public Service Commission, make sure to visit ALLINDIAROUNDUP on regular basis. Updates of Mains Exam Admit Card, Answer Key and Results to be made available soon on this website.