Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited inviting applications for 401 Graduate Engineer Trainee and Diploma Engineer Trainee posts from 28th August. To select employees for the vacant posts, the online test will be conducted first under MSEDCL recruitment 2018. Online applications must be submitted before the deadline scheduled by the corporation i.e. 17th September.
MSEDCL Recruitment 2018
- For GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee): the candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/ Technology.
- For Diploma Engineer Trainee: applicant must have completed the Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit for Graduate Engineer Trainee posts is 35 years while 30 years for the posts of Diploma Engineer Trainee as on 17th September 2018. The date of birth would be recorded as given in the Secondary School Certificate.
As per the methodology of selection, all the candidates will have to appear for the online test first. The list of eligible candidates for the written test will be issued on the official website of the Company. If the authority records any incorrect information at any stage of the recruitment, the candidature of that particular aspirant will not be considered.
The final merit list for the appointment will be prepared as per the Test (90% weightage) and academic performance (10% weightage).
- The online test will be divided into two sections – Test of Professional Knowledge and Test of General Knowledge (Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Marathi Language).
- Section one comprises of 50 questions in total which makes the part of 110 marks and section two contains 80 questions of 40 marks.
- Composite time of two hours will be given to finish both the sections.
The corporation has stated that the examination will tentatively be held in the month of October. Call letter for the test will be issued 10 days prior to the examination. Application Fee: Candidates belonging to an Open category or have applied against open category have to pay Rs. 500/- plus transaction charges. Reserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 250/- plus transaction charges.
The administration will accept online applications only. No other mode of application form submission will be entertained. Candidates can apply through Company website www.mahadiscom.in.
To Get Latest Updates, Stay Connected With ALL INDIA ROUNDUP.