Punjab Public Service Commission is all set to recruit new representatives for 105 posts of Lecturer (in numerous disciplines) and programmer. Online application procedure has been flagged off on 7th August. Interested candidates have to submit their forms before 29th August. Before proceeding further, applicants should read out the complete notification first.
PPSC Recruitment 2018
Selection procedure: suitable candidates for the recruitment would be selected on the basis of written examination and interview. Written examination would comprise of 170 questions. Each question shall carry two marks. It means question paper would be positioned for a total of 340 marks. Duration of 170 minutes would be allotted contenders to attempt all the questions. The examination is classified as:- 140 questions from the attached syllabus of the concerned subject and 30 questions from logical reasoning mental ability, general knowledge and current affairs. After that, the interview would be organised for 60 marks.
Age Limit: Candidate’s minimum age must be 18 years while maximum 37 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto 42 years for the applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab.
- For the Punjab government and its Board/ Corporation/ Commission and authorities employees or all states/ central government employees.
- 5 years in upper age limit is relaxable for widows, divorcees and certain other categories of women.
- Maximum age limit is relaxable upto 47 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
Candidates can apply online for the advertised posts. But, while filling out the form, contenders must possess a valid email address (would be used for all the future proceedings), a mobile phone number, and scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph and signature.
- For Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all states and backward classes of Punjab State only:- Rs. 500/- (Online application charges) and Rs. 625/- (examination fee), total – Rs. 1125/-.
- For Ex-Servicemen of Punjab State:- Rs. 500/- (application fee) and No Examination fee, total – Rs. 500/-.
The fee can be paid using the print out of system generated Bank Challan form. They need to submit the challan generated fees at any branch of State Bank of India. After final submission, candidates must download the submitted application form.
Stay Connected With ALL INDIA ROUNDUP For Latest Updates.