The law enforcement agency of Union Territory of Puducherry in India, Puducherry Police has notified for the recruitment to the constable posts recently. As per the notification, a total of 390 posts are to be filled under this advertisement. Candidates eligible for the recruitment can apply for the Puducherry Police constable recruitment 2018 from 23rd August 08:45 AM.
Puducherry Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Candidates required to visit the official website – www.police.puducherry.gov.in. Candidates have to submit their applications before the last date – 22nd September (05:45 PM). Once the application form is filled up, applicants need not send a hard copy of the same to the department. A candidate has to submit one application only for each post, multiple applications may be rejected.
- Age criteria:- Applicant’s age must be in the bracket of 18 to 22 years as on 22nd September 2018. Age Relaxations:- 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for MBC/OBC/EBC/BCM/BT candidates and 5 years for Meritorious Sportsperson.
- Educational Qualifications:- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from any of the recognised boards.
Selection Process:- At first, Physical Measurement would be held in which, candidates will be screened first for Height, Chest (Men), BMI, Height. Later on, the Physical Efficiency Test will be held.
PET is classified in four stages For Men:
- Stage I – candidates have to complete 800 metres running in 2 minutes and 50 seconds,
- Stage II – Long Jump – 3.80 mts,
- Stage III – High Jump – 1.20 mts and
- Stage IV – 100 meters running must be completed in 15 seconds.
- Stage I – Female candidates have to complete 200 meters running in 45 seconds,
- Stage II – Long Jump – 2.75 meters and
- Stage III – High Jump in 0.9 meters.
Candidates will have to qualify the preceding stage in order to appear for the next stage. For example:- stage I must be passed in order to appear for stage II.
Those who would qualify the Physical Efficiency Test will have to appear for the written examination. The questions in this test will be objective type. Standard of the question paper will be of 10+2 standard. The question paper will be divided into two parts and each part must be finished in the time duration of two hours. Later on, a medical test will also be organised.
To Get Latest Updates, Stay Connected With ALL INDIA ROUNDUP.