Sashastra Seema Bal, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India invited online applications for 181 posts of Group – B and C Non-gazetted. All the eligible and interested candidates have to submit their forms within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- SI (Staff Nurse Female): 23 vacancies,
- ASI (Pharmacist): 18,
- ASI (Operation Theatre Technician): 02,
- ASI (Dental Technician): 02,
- ASI (Radiographer): 08,
- ASI (Stenographer): 54,
- Head Constable (Min): 74 vacancies.
SSB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
Candidates must enter post name (they want to apply for), candidate’s name, father’s/ husband’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, Nationality, Religion, Marital Status, Category,Whether candidate belongs to a community, whether affected in 1984 Riots, whether affected in 2002 communal riots of Gujarat, whether Ex-serviceman, whether employed in SSB, Aadhar Number, identification marks, mobile number, e-mail ID, education qualification, postal/ permanent address, criminal cases declaration and password.
After that, applicants have to click proceed button. Then, the application form will be shown. Candidates must check out the form and edit the details if found any mistake.
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- for all the posts excepting SI (Staff Nurse Female) as only female candidates are eligible and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.
- The fee can be paid through net banking/ credit card/ debit card of any bank/ challan of State Bank of India. SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ Women candidates are exempted from the fee payment. No amount will be refunded in any case.
- Physical Efficiency Test: in this test, candidates have to complete 3.2 kms race in 14 minutes (male candidates) and 1.6 Kms race in 8.30 minutes (for females).
- Physical Standard Test:- Candidate who would qualify the PET will have to appear for Physical Standard Test. Ex-servicemen are exempted from PET.
- Documentation:- candidate who qualifies the PST will have to undergo documentation in which, they have to produce all original documents/ certificates.
- Written Examination:- exam would be comprised of two papers. Paper 1 will be of 100 multiple choice questions based on the topics – general knowledge, Numerical ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General English/ General Hindi and general reasoning carrying 100 marks.
To Get Latest Updates, Stay Tuned With ALL INDIA ROUNDUP.