Uttar Pradesh Police, the law enforcement agency headquartered in Allahabad is about to fill 62 vacant posts of Radio Operator (Sandesh Vahak) for which, the department is inviting applications till 16th August 5 PM. For this direct recruitment, candidates will be selected on the basis of trade efficiency test and written examination.
UP Police Radio Operator Recruitment 2018
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- A Tibetan refugee came to India before 01 January 1962 with an intention of permanent migration.
- An Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, SriLanka, Pakistan & East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Age limit: As on 1st July 2018, candidate must have attain 18 years of age at least and must not exceed the maximum age limit of 30 years. Age relaxations for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the rules of government.
Educational Qualifications: applying candidate must have passed the 5th standard from any of the recognised boards.
Candidate must be mentally and physically fit.
How To Apply
- Candidates must attach a passport size photograph along with a signature or thumbprint on it on the application form.
- There is no need to make any kind of application fee.
- Candidates need to send their filled application to the Deputy Inspector General, Uttar Pradesh Police Radio Headquarter, Mahanagar, Lucknow – 226006 through registered post.
- Candidates can submit the forms physically but it must be deposited before 5 PM on 16th August.
- Along with the application form, applicants must attach documents/ certificates for educational qualification, date of birth, caste certificate (if applicable) etc.
- erroneous applications will not be accepted in any conditions.
- UP Police department holds the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- If a candidate found ineligible later, then the department will restrict from further proceedings and reject the candidature without providing any information.
- Candidates must submit their applications within the given deadline. Once the last date is passed away, no application form will be accepted.
- Information related to exam date and timing will be provided later on the official website of the department i.e. uppolice.gov.in.
Stay Connected With ALL INDIA ROUNDUP for more updates.