Union Public Service Commission is all set to conduct recruitment for the posts of Lecturer (Arabic, Burmese, Russian and Automobile Engineering) and Drug Inspector (Medical Devices). The Commission has issued a notification for a total of 21 vacancies out of which, 17 are for drug Inspector posts. The Authority has invited online applications for the notified posts from 25th August to 13th September.
UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Lecturer (Arabic), School of Foreign Languages (SFL), New Delhi, Ministry of Defence: 1 Post
- Lecturer (Burmese), SFL, New Delhi: 1 Post
- Lecturer (Russian), SFL, New Delhi: 1 Post
- Lecturer (Automobile Engineering) Department of Training & Technical Education, Government of NCT of Delhi: 1 Post
- Drugs Inspector (Medical Devices), Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare: 17 Posts.
- Drugs Inspector: Master’s Degree in Technology/Engineering in Biomedical Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Bio-Technology or Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Electronics or Instrumentation Engineering or Polymer Engineering. OR Bachelors’ degree in any of the above subjects with Two years’ experience in manufacturing or testing or regulation of medical devices or in research or designing.
- Lecturer (Arabic): candidate must have completed the master’s degree in the Arabic Language from a recognised university with one year experience in teaching or translation from Arabic to English or Hindi or vice-versa.
- Lecturer (Burmese): the applicant must possess a master’s degree in the Burmese language from a recognised university. And, should have one year experience in teaching or translation from Burmese to English or Hindi language.
- Lecturer (Automobile Engineering): the candidate must have passed a bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology in Automobile Engineering with first class or equivalent from a recognised university.
- Lecturer (Russian): the applicant must possess a master’s degree in the Russian language from a recognised university or institution. Experience required: one year experience in translation or teaching from the Russian language to Hindi or English or vice versa.
Candidates can apply online for the posts through Online Recruitment Application website www.upsconline.nic.in. Application Fee: Rs. 25/- must be paid either by using net banking facility or SBI or using Visa/ debit card/ credit card or by remitting the money in any branch of the State Bank of India.
For More Updates, Stay Tuned With ALL INDIA ROUNDUP.