KING GEORGE’S MEDICAL UNIVERSITY LUCKNOW RECRUITMENT 2014 APPLY ONLINE FOR 120 PROFESSOR, LECTURER/ASSISTANT POSTS 2014: SKing George’s Medical University (KGMC) has Released a notice about King Georg’s Recruitment 2014 for filling up the 120 posts of Professor, Lecturer/Assistant Professor & Other Posts. All eligible candidates in King George’s Medical University Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment notification is the closing date to Apply Online on or before 25th August 2014. King George’s Medical University (KGMC) Recruitment Vacancy details are officially published on the official website Link Porived below. King George’s Medical University Recruitment 2014 – 120 Professor, Lecturer/Assistant Professor and Other Posts. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, How to apply and Vacancy details are given below.
King George’s Medical University Recruitment 2014 Details:
Total No. of Posts :120 posts
Name And No. of Posts:
1. Professor – 05
2. Assistant Professor – 39
3. Lecturer/ Assistant Professor – 57
4. Research Officer – 05
5. Demonstrator – 05
6. Assistant Research Officer – 01
7. Pharmaceutical Chemist – 01
8. Psychologist – 01
9. Computer Programmer – 02
10. Statistician – 03
11. Speech Therapist – 01
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should have done Graduation Degree / Bachelors Degree, Post Graduation Degree / Master Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement Link Provided below.
For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement Link Provided belwo
Pay scale :
- The pay scale for the post of Professor is Rs.37400-67000/- Per Month AGP Rs. 10000
- The applicants who are interested in Assistant Professor post they get Rs.15600-39100/-Per Month AGP Rs.6600.
- The post of Lecturer/ Assistant Professor pay scale is Rs.15600-39100/-Per Month AGP Rs.5400 and the last post Non-Teaching Posts can earn Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.5400.
- Pay fee Rs. 1500/-(Teaching), Rs 1000 (Non-Teaching) General and OBC Category Candidates.
- Pay fee Rs. 1000/- (Teaching), Rs 800 (Non-Teaching) SC/ST/PH Category Candidates.
The eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance in personal Interview for Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts.
How To Apply:
For these posts eligible and interested candidates are required to apply through online mode at official website given at last up to 25-07-2014. Candidates have to send all documents through online only by scanning them and pasting means.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last date of Submission of Application: 25th August 2014.
To Apply Online: