State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest PSU bank in India having its numerous branches across India.Every year SBI invites applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Probationary officers (PO), Clerks, Specialist officers (SO). Now State Bank of India has released the notification regarding Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers (2015-16). Check complete details like Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Educational Qualification, Examination fee, Important Dates, Selection process of SBI SO Recruitment 2015 from below.
SBI SO Recruitment 2015 Exam Details:
Organization Name: State Bank of India
Post Name : Specialist Officer
- The qualification prescribed for various posts are the minimum. Candidates must possess the qualification and relevant full time post qualification experience as on 01.04.2014.
- If CGPA scores or similar scores are awarded instead of marks, candidates must produce a certificate from the University/ Institution which has awarded the score showing the equivalent percentage.
- CA candidates engaged in their own practice are advised to submit sworn affidavit on stamp paper showing period of post qualification experience, if called for interview
- Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates
- Rs.600/- for General and others
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of either
(i) Examination (test) and interviews or
(ii) Shortlisting and interview.
How to Apply for SBI SO Recruitment?
Follow the below mentioned steps to Apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2015.
- Candidates visit Official website of SBI
- Select Recruitment link and click on Apply online for SBI Specialist officer Recruitment 2015 advertisement.
- Follow the on screen instructions to fill the SBI Specialist officer online application form 2015.
- Pay the application fee
- After submitting the application form in online mode, notedown the registration number and password details, which are very useful to download your SBI Specialist officer admit card.
Click here for Official Notification
- Starting Date of Online Application: 08-04-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27-04-2015.
- Starting Date of Payment of Fee: 08-04-2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 27-04-2015.
- Downloading of Call Letter for Online Test: After 01-06-2015
- Date of Online Test: 14-06-2015.