The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) has released admit cards for Common Admission Test (CAT). This year Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) will conduct CAT on November 29, 2015. The admit cards can be downloaded from the official website by the candidates who have opted for the examination this year. Scores from CAT 2015 are a prerequisite to get admission to PGP-Mumbai of IIM Indore (in addition to the PGP and EPGP).
Common Admission Test (CAT) 2015 Details:
CAT 2015 has recorded 2,18,664 applications for CAT 2015, breaking a three year record. Of total registrations, 1,49,408 were made by male candidates, female count went up to 69,176 and there were 80 transgenders as well.
Common Admission Test (CAT) will be conducted in 650 exam centers around 136 cities over the country. The CAT examination duration has been increased this year to 180 minutes, which was previously 170 minutes.
Changes introduced in the exam pattern this year includes, QA (quantitative aptitude), DILR (data interpretation and logical reasoning) and VRC (verbal and reading comprehension) in the online test.
There will be non-multiple choice-type questions this year and a few answers will have to be typed on the screen. Use of basic on-screen calculator will be permitted during the test.
Steps to Download CAT 2015 Admit Card/ Hall Tickets:
Follow the below mentioned steps to download CAT 2015 admit cards from the official website. Candidates will have to use their login ID as in; registration number and password to obtain CAT 2015 admit cards.
- First visit Official website of IIM CAT
- To view/ download the Admit Card for CAT 2015, click on Existing User
- Log in with your User ID and Password.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print out of it for exam purpose.
The selection criteria for admission to IIM-Ahmedabad is that a candidate must score 80 sectional and 90 overall percentile in CAT 2015 to get shortlisted at the first phase.
Mistakes in CAT 2015 Admit Card:
Admit card addresses all as ‘she’. The instructions contained in Admit card addresses even the male candidates as female candidates.
If you are unable to view your Admit Card post log in, or find your details mismatch to your application details which you can view along with the Admit card details, there is no need to panic. CAT Centre 2015 advises you to refer to the help desk details given below.
- Toll free: 1-800-266-0207
- Email: [email protected]
Blank Admit cards:
A number of candidates reported that their admit cards were blank. There is nothing to worry about it. If the candidate has registered multiple times, CAT Centre 2015 will consider only the most recent (last) registration as the official application for CAT 2015. Admit Card generated for you is for the most recent (last) registration.
Thus, if you login using User ID of earlier registration attempts, your Admit Card will be blank.
The precautions you should follow:
- View the Admit Card only using the recommended browsers and not from your mobile phone.
- Do not login with your user id of earlier registration attempts. It may produce only blank admit card.
- Use only the most recent CAT 2015 registration user ID. This will enable you to view the Admit card with details since CAT Centre 2015 recognizes only the most recent (last) registration as the official application for CAT 2015.
- If you are unable to view your Admit Card on the site even after logon process, you should immediately refer and report to the CAT 2015 help desk.
Stay tuned with us for more updates on CAT 2015 Exam. Press CTRL+D right now to bookmark this page.