IBPS CWE RRB – IV Interview Call Letter 2015 Released: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) successfully conducted the Regional Rural Banks (RRB) CWE –IV recruitment examination. IBPS has released notification for the recruitment for filling up the vacancies in Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) posts. All the candidates who have qualified in the Online IBPS CWE RRB Office Assistant Scale 1/2/3 conducted by IBPS during September applied for these posts. Candidates who have cleared the exam and now waiting for the Interview Call letter office assistants scale 1, scale 2 and scale 3. Now, the wait is over. Aspirants can download their interview call letters from the official website IBPS or from the direct link provided below. As Interview Call letter is the important document as it contains the details regarding exam venue, duration of the exam etc.
Download IBPS CWE RRB – IV (Scale-I, II & III) Interview Call Letter 2015:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India, which started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personal assessment. Aspirants have to go through interview process after clear the online test conduct by the IBPS. On the basis of interview candidates placed in Regional Rural Bank. Candidates who had appeared for IBPS RRB CWE-IV Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) posts and cleared the examination can download the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Scale 1/2/3 2015 Interview Call Letters from below-provided link.
Recently IBPS has issued the notification for the recruitment of RRB CWE –IV Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose). A large number of candidates have applied and appeared for the exam and results of the same has been release now IBPS has released the interviews call letter for the candidates who have qualified in the Online RRB CWE –IV Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September, 2015. All the aspirants who have qualified in the online exam can download their Interview Call letters from the official website or from the direct link provided below as it is mandatory to carry for the examination.
IBPS CWE RRB – IV (Scale-I, II & III) Details:
Name of the Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Name of the Examination: IBPS RRB CWE- IV Online Exam
Name of the Posts: IBPS – CWE – RRBs – IV – Officer Scale – I / II / III
Category: Interview Call Letter
How to Download IBPS RRB CWE-IV Officers (Scale-I, II & III) Interview Call Letter 2015?
- Log on to the official website of IBPS or Open the direct link provided below.
- The Homepage will be displayed.
- Click on IBPS RRB CWE-IV Officers (Scale-I, II & III) Interview Call Letter 2015
- Select the post which you have appeared for the exam
- Enter your Registration No, Roll No and Date of Birth other details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- Your IBPS RRB CWE-IV Officers (Scale-I, II & III) Interview Call Letter 2015 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download/Take a printout and carry for the Interview.
List Of Documents Required To Carry While Attending Interview:
The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies.
- IBPS Score Card
- IBPS Application Form with Photos.
- 10th Standard Mark sheet in support of Local Language i.e. Hindi.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- Bio-data forms: One original and three Xerox copies with photos pasted on each of them.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- Photo ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
Stay tuned with us for more information regarding latest news, Govt. Jobs updates, employment opportunities in firms for good career growth, current affairs, exam results and much more. Bookmark us in your web browser using CTRL+D for easy navigation and share this info with your friends.