Insurance Regularity and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) successfully conducted the recruitment examination for Assistant/ Rajbhasha Assistant posts in the month of August 2015. A huge number of candidates appeared for the online examination and are waiting for the result. Now, the wait is over. Aspirants can check the results from the official website irda.gov.in or from the link provided below as the results were declared by IRDAI. All the shortlisted candidates should send the below mentioned documents to the following address.
IRDAI Assistant Exam Result 2015:
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) is an autonomous apex statutory body which regulates and develops the insurance industry in India. It was constituted by a Parliament of India act called Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 1999. Every year IRDAI conducts various examinations for recruiting eligible candidates in various departments. This year it has released the notification for 23 Assistant posts and one Rajbhasha post. A large number of candidates appeared for the online examination. Candidates can now check the results from the official website.
Check IRDAI Assistant Online Exam Result 2015:
All the candidates who had appeared for online examination for Assistant and Rajbhasha posts which was held on 20th August 2015 in morning and evening sessions respectively can check the results from the official website irda.gov.in or from the link provided below. The candidates who have selected in the online examination should send the required documents to the below mentioned address. For more details regarding the documents and the address read the below article.
- Name of the Organization: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI)
- Name of the Posts: Assistant/ Rajbhasha Posts
- Date of the Examination: 20th August 2015
- Category: Online Examination Results
- Results Declaration Date: Declared
Candidates who have shortlisted for the Assistant/ Rajbhasha Posts should send the Photocopies of the following documents.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Academic qualifications (Marks sheets of all years and Degree/PG/other certificates),
- Caste status (if SC/ST/OBC)
- Disability certificate (for Persons with Disability – PWD)
- Release certificate for Ex-Servicemen as per applicable proforma and Experience Certificate, if any.
Also take the printout of the below mentioned documents along with the copies mentioned above.
- All candidates – Application form filled in neatly by candidates in the prescribed format (Application Form).
- OBC candidates – In addition to (1) above, OBC declaration in original and a copy of latest OBC caste certificate in the prescribed format (OBC Form) issued by the Competent Authority.
- SC/ST candidates – In addition to (1) above, SC/ST caste certificate in the prescribed format (SC/ST Form) issued by the Competent Authority.
- PWD candidates – In addition to (1) above, disability certificate in the prescribed format (PWD Form) issued by the Competent Authority and also belonging to any category mentioned in (2) and (3) above.
- Ex-Servicemen – In addition to (1) above, appropriate NOC/release certificate in the prescribed format (Ex-Servicemen Form).
- Candidates serving in Government / Quasi Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks, Insurance Companies and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
- Mention on the envelope “Recruitment of Assistants – 2015” or “Recruitment of Rajbhasha Assistant – 2015” as the case may be.
- The shortlisted candidates mentioned above may download their call letters for the interview from IRDAI website.
Sr. Joint Director (General), Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India, Parishrama Bhavan, 3rd floor, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad – 500 004
How to Check IRDAI Assistant Online Exam Result 2015?
- Candidates should logo to the official website irda.gov.in or the direct link provided below.
- Homepage will be displayed
- Click on IRDAI Assistant Online Exam Result 2015
- The list of the selected candidates in Assistant/ Rajbhasha Posts will appear on the screen
- Check the list and take a printout for further reference.
Click Here: To Check IRDAI Assistant Online Exam Result 2015
Stay tuned with us for more information regarding latest news, Govt. Jobs updates, employment opportunities in firms for good career growth, current affairs, exam results and much more. Bookmark us in your web browser using CTRL+D for easy navigation and share this info with your friends.