Put an Ice Cube at This Exact Point on Your Head and Witness the Miracle
Have you ever participated in ice bucket challenge? It might be actually done for promoting awareness of a disease however, it would be a great fun taking place in such an activity. Upon looking at the premise of this article, you might find it quite mysterious but just read on so that you’ll get the actual sense of this title. You might be slightly weirded out by the premise of this article but read on and you’ll be agreeably astonished to have discovered or learned something you apparently didn’t know before.
Why do we actually use ice cubes for? Just list out some uses of ice cubes. We use ice cubes for making a beverage chilling enough to sip, to get a slight relief from pains by placing it anywhere on the body and as an ingredient for enhancing your beauty. Apart from these, there is something which you’ve probably never ponder that a daily use of ice cubes can benefit your body recuperate and recharge and make you a little youthful and energetic. Here is a secret that must be known in order to make you feel energized and make you look younger. And yes, all you need is one simple ICE CUBE!
You can feel much younger and energetic if you put an ice cube at the point where your head and neck are connected. This technique is almost related to Chinese acupuncture and according to it, the point where you have to place the ice cube is called Feng Fu, which translates to “wind mansion”.
How to Use it?
There is a point in our body which, when stimulated, acupuncturists consider improves overall well-being. Just follow the simple steps to use this trick to heal some of your concealed pressures and burdens.
- Feel the nape (the back of a person’s neck) of your neck where the base of your skull meets the top of your neck. This is called the Feng Fu.
- Actually, this is the pressure point you need to place the ice cube on.
- Just hold the cube for 20 minutes on the Feng Fu point.
- Naturally, at first, you will start to feel freezing, but after thirty or forty seconds you will sense the warmth.
How to Well Target the Feng Fu Pressure Point?
- Initially, lie on your stomach, take your ice cube and place it right at the point indicated and hold it there for 20 minutes.
- If you don’t have time to lie there for 20 minutes, adjust it with a scarf and go about your day.
- Don’t be scared because, after 30-40 seconds you’ll feel some heat at the Feng Fu point.
- Upon doing it at regular intervals of time and within the first few days of continuous use, you’ll feel a eutrophic sense while your body releases endorphins.
- You can apply this technique regularly in the morning session before breakfast and at night before bed with breaks of 2-3 days.
Benefits of Feng Fu Ice Cube Healing Method
If you put ice on it on a regular basis (probably every day), your body rejuvenates itself empowering you sense full of life and health. Also, you will drive to feel exaltation. This is because the ice cube will cause for endorphin to be released in your blood. There are many more amazing benefits from using this technique. Take a look!
- Improve your quality of sleep.
- Improve your mood.
- Aids in healing respiratory diseases and cardiovascular disease.
- Help relieve colds.
- Manage disorders or issues of the thyroid gland.
- Help relieve headaches, toothaches, and pain.
- Heal your digestive system.
- Aids mental health.
- Helps PMS.
According to Chinese traditional medicine, the Feng Fu Point method does not treat. In fact, it brings the entire body back to its natural physiological balance, provides strong life impulse and rejuvenates the entire body.
Note: This method should be avoided if you are pregnant or you suffer from schizophrenia or have a pacemaker.
Try out this technique and get more energetic and refreshed. Stay fit and healthy!