This Will Shock You, This Juice Prevents Cancer, Diabetes, Gastritis and Lowers Blood Pressure
Potatoes grow all over the world and are everyone’s favorite as they make delicious and crunchy snacks. People prepare potatoes in many ways – baked potatoes, French fries, mashed potatoes etc. But, what many people don’t know is that potato juice can be used too. Juice of potato is more effective than any medicine and proven to treat cancer, diabetes, gastritis, high blood pressure and many other serious illnesses.
Potato is useful in curing many common diseases and is used widely in India in numerous home remedies. They are a good source of carbohydrates, fibre, asparagine, caffeic acid, carotenoids, flavonoids, kukoamines, patatin, quercetin, tryptophan, vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin B9 (folic acid), vitamin C, copper, potassium and manganese.
Raw potatoes are very healthy and extremely useful foods which are useful for easing indigestion, colic, gastritis, ulcers and constipation. Externally, they are useful for minor burns, sunburn, inflamed skin, skin infections, chilblains and even headaches.
There is a prevailing opinion that it is necessary to peel off the potatoes before eating, because its shell is poisonous. In fact, the shell of organically grown potatoes does not contain any substances that are harmful to health. Immature potatoes with green skin and potatoes sprout can be dangerous. The danger lies in solanine – the poison that exists in germ and green parts of potatoes. However, in such a potato you can easily remove the shell before use.
Cooked potatoes are not a concern when it comes to acrylamide, a potentially toxic and potentially cancer causing substance. Fried, processed foods made with potatoes, such as potato chips and French fries, are considered among the highest risk of foods when it comes to acrylamide exposure. This is a reason to avoid or minimize intake of these foods.
Let us quickly look at some of the benefits of Raw Potato Juice
Benefits of Raw Potato Juice:
- Potato Juice is a wonderful anti-inflammatory agent work well for arthritis and all the other forms of inflammatory disease aches and pains, especially joint pain and back pain. And Potato Juice will increase circulation to every area of the body.
- Potato Juice is very alkaline and works to alkalize the body in order to prevent diseases such as cardiovascular disease and even cancer.
- Potato Juice is great for eczema and even acne helping to clear up your skin in no time.
- Potato Juice can help you lose weight, take one cup of Potato Juice in the morning before breakfast and in the evening 2 to 3 hours before going to bed.
- The regular consumption of raw potato juice is a valuable remedy in relieving pain associated with arthritis, gout and even headaches.
- Potato Juice lowers cholesterol and in general, improves your overall state of health and well-being.
- Potato Juice also works well as an inexpensive detoxing agent too. Want to flush out your liver and gallbladder then give Potato Juice a try. And Potato Juice has been used in Japan and other places in the world to treat hepatitis with good success.
- The juice extracted from raw potato is an excellent remedy for rheumatism. It is very detoxifying for a toxic condition. Take 2 teaspoons of the juice before meal for best effect.
- One tablespoon of potato juice diluted with a little water, half an hour before breakfast, lunch and dinner keeps you healthy
- Potato Juice also helps to treat skin diseases, lower blood sugar, protects against cardiovascular diseases.
- Potato is very effective in treating skin problems which give a clean and radiant complexion, and skin without acne and blackheads. Keep wrinkles at bay by dabbing potato juice gently on the face every day. This also gives your skin a youthful glow.
- Potato juice can be used to grow hair faster. To do this, mix it with egg white and honey. Apply on your hair and let it stay there for two hours. Rinse off with a mild shampoo and then, water.
- Potatoes have great healing abilities when made into fresh juice. Potatoes juice contains Vitamins A, C, B, phosphorus, calcium, iron, potassium, fiber, and protein.
Steps To Prepare Potato Juice:
- First, wash the potatoes and remove all the seeds and green parts of the crust.
- Then cut into thin slices, wrap in a cloth fabric and squeeze the juice. You can also use the juicer.
- You should always drink freshly prepared juice from potatoes.
- Potato Juice doesn’t taste that great, so make sure to mix it with other juices like carrot juice, apple juice, or lemon juice and add some honey so it tastes great!