The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board released the notification for the recruitment of 34716 male and female constable posts. Candidates of Uttar Pradesh who are looking for the jobs, this is the good opportunity. Aspirants can check the eligibility criteria and apply for these posts online. For more details regarding the educational qualification, application fee, vacancy details etc. read the article. The online applications for male constable will start from 18th January and for the female the application process will start from 25th January 2016.
UPPRB Recruitment 2015:
Uttar Pradesh Police is the law enforcement agency of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh headquartered in Allahabad. Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board (UPPRB) conducts various examinations for the recruitment of eligible candidates in various departments. Recently, it has released the notification for filling up the constable vacancies. Candidates who are eligible and interested can check the eligibility criteria and apply online for these posts.
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board
Total Number of Vacancies: 34716
Male Constable: 28916
- General – 14458
- OBC – 7807
- SC – 6073
- ST – 578
Female Constable: 5800
General – 2900 posts
OBC – 1566 posts
SC- 1288 posts
ST – 116 posts
Important Dates for Male Constable Posts:
- Start of Online Application: 18th January 2016
- Last Date for Registration: 17th February 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Fee: 19th February 2016
- Close of Receiving Online Applications: 22nd February 2016
Important Dates for Female Constable Posts:
- Start of Online Application: 25th January 2016
- Last Date for Registration: 24th February 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Fee: 26th February 2016
- Close of Receiving Online Applications: 29nd February 2016
Applicants should have passed 12th class from a recognized board/ institution.
Candidates age limit should be 18-22 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
The application fee is Rs. 200/- (Rupees For Hundred Only) for All Category Candidates. The Application Fees Will Be Collected Through E-Challan & Debit Card, Credit card, Internet Banking Mode Only.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
For Male Candidates:
- Height– 168 cm. (160 cm Only for ST Candidates)
- Weight– According to Height But Min. 50 Kg.
- Chest– 79 cm. (77 cm Only for ST Candidates). 5 cm. Phulav Compulsory.
For Female Candidates:
- Height– 152 cm. (147 cm Only for ST Candidates).
- Weight– Min. 40 Kg. Compulsory
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
How to Apply For UPPRB Constable Recruitment 2015?
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on UPPRB Constable Recruitment 2016.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details correctly in the provided fields.
- Pay the application fee
- Click on submit button.
- Download/Take a printout for further reference.
Check UPPRB Male Constable Recruitment Official Notification 2015 Here:
Check UPPRB Female Constable Recruitment Official Notification 2015 Here: