Mazagon Dock limited are invites prescribe applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 345 Junior Draughtsman, Structural Fabricator, Pipe Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Composite Welder, Millwright Mechanic, Assistant, Senior Medical Assistant & Other vacancies on Permanent basis. Eligible candidates may send their applications on or before 27-08-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment 2014 Details:
Organization Name: Mazagon Dock Limited
Number Of Vacancies: 345
Name Of The Posts: Skilled Grade-I
A. Backlog Vacancies: 25 Posts 1. Junior Draughtsman (Mechanical): 07 Posts 2. Structural Fabricator: 09 Posts 3. Pipe Fitter: 04 Posts 4. Electrician: 02 Posts 5. Electronic Mechanic: 01 Post 6. Composite Welder: 01 Post 7. Millwright Mechanic: 01 Post B. Current Vacancies: 320 Posts 1. Assistant (Hindi Translator): 01 Post 2. Senior Medical Assistant (Male): 04 Posts 3. Driver: 03 Posts 4. Pharmacist: 01 Post 5. Junior Draughtsman (Mechanical): 16 Posts 6. Structural Fabricator: 56 Posts 7. Fitter: 64 Posts 8. Pipe Fitter: 51 Posts 9. Electrician: 13 Posts 10. Electric Crane Operator: 06 Posts 11. Electronic Mechanic: 12 Posts 12. Painter: 22 Posts 13. Carpenter: 08 Posts 14. Machinist: 02 Posts 15. Brass Finisher: 04 Posts 16. Composite Welder: 31 Posts 17. Rigger: 26 Posts
Applicant should have possessed Graduate/ Post Graduate / Diploma / SSC or VIII with National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) Examination passed in relevant field as per post applied.
candidates age limit must be between minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years as on 1st March 2014. Upper Age relaxation will be applicable 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PwD candidates as per rules.
Job hunters have a need to pay the fee of Rs. 100/- for OBC & General categories in form of Demand Draft, drawn in favour of Mazagon Dock Limited, payable in Mumbai towards processing fee. No fee is required for SC, ST, PWD & Ex servicemen candidates.
- Applicants appointed as Assistant (Hindi Translator) in Gr. (IDA-7) category will get the Basic pay of Rs.9000/- per month in the IDA Pay Scale Rs.9000-27880/-
- For the Skilled Gr-I (IDA-5) category candidates salary will be of Rs.7500/- per month in the IDA Pay Scale Rs.7500-22430/-
How to apply:
- The contestants, who want to apply, must have to download the application format from the official website of the organization.
- Log on to the website and surf the option ‘career’.
- Follow the appropriate option and download the application format.
- Type the application in prescribed form on A4 size paper.
- Attach self attested copies of all the requisite certificates/ documents along with DD and send it to the below mentioned address on or before the closing date.
DGM (HR-Rec-NE), Recruitment Cell,
Service Block-3rd Floor, Mazagon Dock Limited,
Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010
For Detailed information: Click Here
For Official website: Click Here