Viber for PC is now supported by Viber and now you can install viber for pc having windows 8, windows 7 or even windows XP in a very easy way because in this trick you need not to download emulator for Android follow this ultimate guide to install the viber for pc which is a very new and easy trick. Viber is a popular android app to enable you to call free through internet (VoIP) send text message, images, or videos to your friend viber for android, windows phone or simply using viber for PC.
Since you are here, I assume you are looking for Viber phone App on your laptop or desktop computer. However, you might be wondering if there is a version of viber for pc. Let me break this news to you that Viber has not released a version of their app yet, although they seem to be working on the PC version of Viber. However, it is possible to use Viber on Computer PCs and Mac.
Features of Viber :
The Tagline of Viber is “Connect Freely” and rightly so.
- Viber allows the user the facility of Free texting, calling, photo messages and location-sharing with Viber users
- Another cool feature of Viber included that there is no requirment of registration, alias or invitations.
- After the installation, this app automatically intergrates with the contact list of the user
- By connecting to 3g network or Wi-fi, you will experience Best quality mobile calls
Viber was initially meant for being operated on mobiles, but now the app is also available to be run on PCs following easy steps of downloading. Following are the instructions to follow while downloading viber for PC.
Download Viber for PC-Step by Step Installation Procedure:
It is now possible to get Viber for PC on Windows Platform .Viber is an application that helps you send free messages and make free calls to other viber users on smartphones, PC and various other devices no matter in which country or connection. It syncs your contacts, call histories with your mobile data. You can also send photos and stickers. You can make video calls, group conversation and all this comes without any registration, password or invitations.
Minimum Requirements to Successfully Configure Viber for Laptop/Desktop:
The computer must have the the prerequisite system and hardware requirements installed in it which are-
- The minimum hardware requirement includes- CPU: Dual Core Processor;
- Memory- 1GB; Microphone and speakers for voice calls
- Compatible Windows
- Our test machines Windows 7 / Windows XP
- Intel Processors
- 2 Gb Ram min
- graphics cards 128mb DDR2 and above.
How to Download Viber for PC?
Downloading Viber on a PC/laptop is very easy, thanks to the android emulators. Companies such as Bluestacks and Youwave have advanced the basic android emulator and this has made it so much easier for others to download android apps for PCs. However, there are a lot of errors, such as Bluestacks sound and graphics errors, that make it difficult to use Viber as a complete working app for PCs.
However, I am going to show you how to download Viber on a PC. Follow all my steps and I promise you will have fully working Viber app on your laptop – both PCs and Macs.
- You can download the setup from the following link.
- Click “Get Viber” to start the installation process.
- An installation window will appear on the screen.
- Read the license agreement well before accepting and installing.
- Next up you have to enter your country and your mobile number details.
- After this you’ll get an activation number which you’ll have to enter in the activation screen.
- Now viber application is setup on your desktop and is ready to connect.
To Download Viber for PC: