National Institute Of Biologicals Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2018 – Application format mainly contains the space for Photographs, and space, where candidates will have to enter the name of the post, applied for, name of the applicant in full (Mr/ Ms/ Dr) in block capital letters, present and permanent address, in which STD Code, Phone No., Mobile No and Email ID is mandatory to enter, candidates should also mention the Date of Birth, Nationality, Sex out of Male or Female, Marital Status, Father’s/ Husband’s/ Mother’s Name, are you a member of scheduled caste/ scheduled tribe/ other backward class (Yes/ No) Attach certificate in support of your claim issued by the competent authority.
Also, by unveiling remarks, class/ division/ percentage, year of passing, specialization if any, subject taken, college/ university, exam/ degree passed etc., candidates will also have to clearly mention the educational/ professional qualification obtained (commencing with matriculation or equivalent examination) attach attested copies of all certificates etc. If going through professional training, no doubt, candidates will also have to mention the Year of Passing, Name of the Institute and Name of the Training. Also, they should not forget to mention the scale of pay and last salary is drawn, nature of duties, a post held from and to, and, most important is the name of the employer/ organisation as a part of Experience. Remaining after reading other general terms and conditions, the candidate will have to do the Signature of Applicant.
For more authentic updates and latest news related to National Institute Of Biologicals such as National Institute Of Biologicals Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2018, please make sure to go through below provided links of ALLINDIAROUNDUP news portal –
- MHT CET Answer key 2018 (Unofficial) Cutoff Marks – Maharashtra CET Physics Maths Biology Chemistry 10th May Solutions @ www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- KCET Answer Key 2018 Cutoff Marks – KEA Karnataka CET Solutions For Physics Maths Biology Chemistry Papers @ www.kea.kar.nic.in For 18th & 19th April Exam
- MHT CET Answer key 2017 Available Now Cutoff Marks – Maharashtra CET Physics Maths Biology Chemistry 11th May Solutions @ www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in Now
- GUJCET Answer Key 2017 Cutoff Marks Available NOW @ gujcet.gseb.org For Physics Mathematics Chemistry Biology
- KCET Answer Key 2017 (Official) Cutoff Marks Available- KEA Karnataka CET Solutions For Physics Maths Biology Chemistry Papers @ www.kea.kar.nic.in