The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a notification regarding CBSE UGC NET 2018 examination. They have released the notification for the UGC NET July 2018 exam. According to the notification, this UGC-NET exam for junior fellowship and eligibility for the Assistant Professor will be conducted on 8th July 2018. Candidates who are interested can check the eligibility criteria and apply online from the direct link provided below.
CBSE UG NET July 2018 Notification:
he University Grants Commission (UGC) of India is a statutory body set up by the Indian Union government in 1956, and is charged with coordination, determination and maintenance of standards of higher education. Its headquarters is in New Delhi, and six regional centers in Pune, Bhopal, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Guwahati and Bangalore. UGC, along with CSIR currently conducts NET for appointments of teachers in colleges and universities. It has made NET qualification mandatory for teaching at Graduation level and at Post Graduation level since July 2009. It conducts NET examination twice a year.
UGC NET 2018 Application Form
- The application form for the CBSE UGC NET 2018 here.
- The application form will be available from March 6th, 2018.
- Applications will not be accepted after the due date.
- Candidate must have Aadhar card to apply for the UGC NET 2018.
- If anyone has written wrong details then CBSE will provide correction of the Application forms from April 25th to 1st may 2018.
UGC NET 2018 Application 2018 Fee:
- The Application fee for the UGC NET 2018 Varies according to the category of the candidates.
- Application fee which is paid is not refundable or transferable under any circumstances.
- Fee details According to the categories:
- General Category: Rs.1000/-
- OBC-NCL Category: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/Transgender/PWD: Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment:
- Candidates can pay Application fee through online payment modes like Credit Card, Debit Card or through e-challan, Candidates who are paying through the e-challan should make payment in cash to the banks listed below.
- Notification Issued: 1st February 2018
- Online Application commencement starts on: 6th March 2018
- Due date to submit the form: 5th April 2018
- Due dates for Correction in the application form: 25th April to 1st May 2018
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket will be available from: June 2018
- Examination Date: 8th July 2018
- Answer key will be released on: August 2018
- Results are Expected in: July 2018
- The candidates should secure minimum of 55 percent marks in their master’s degree from any of the recognized universities and institutions in India.
- For the candidates of OBC, OBC, Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribe(ST), persons with disability(PwD) should secure at least 50 percent of marks in their Master’s degree or any equivalent exam.
- Transgenders candidates also needed to secure at least 50 percent marks.
- Age of the candidates should be under 30 years as on July 01, 2018.
- Candidates appearing for final examinations of Master’s degree (or any equivalent) are also eligible to apply for UGC NET 2018.
Procedure to Apply Online For UGC NET July 2018:
- Step 1: First of all login to the official website or the direct link provided below.
- Step 2: There you can see a link showing notification for UGC NET
- Step 3: Fill all the required details which are mandatory.
- Step 4: After completing all the mandatory fields you can see the Submit option, Click on that to submit your Application form.
Stay tuned to this webpage for more details regarding CBSE UGC NET 2018. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page for more exciting updates.