ctet.nic.in: How To Fill CTET Application Form? Check the Last Date To Apply Online – After halting for a couple of years, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has finally released CTET Registration Forms online on official website. In this guide on ALLINDIAROUNDUP, we’ll provide step by step guide on HOW TO FILL CTET APPLICATION FORM ONLINE?
No changes in Date of Exam is observed until now. Thus, CBSE is expected to conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test on 16th September 2018. Whereas, August 1 and August 27, 2018, are respectively the starting date and the last date to fill CTET Online Application Form.
For those who want to be a teacher of Class 6 to 8 and Class 1 to 5, CTET Paper 2 and Paper 1 respectively will be conducted. For General and Other Backward Class candidates, CTET Application Form fees is doubled that of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Differently Abled category candidates.
Thus, if aspirant registers only for Paper 1 OR Paper 2 then fees is Rs. 600 and Rs. 300. If applicant register for Both Paper 1 and Paper 2, then Application Fees will be Rs. 1000 and Rs. 500 for General/ OBC and SC/ ST/ Differently Abled respectively. Following below-mentioned steps, candidates can know How To Fill Application Form for CTET 2018 Online?
- Volunteer candidates can type “CTET Registration Form” in Google or they can directly visit one and only official website of Central Teacher Eligibility Test i.e. www.ctet.nic.in.
- When on the official website, scroll down on the front page and hit on “Online Registration for CTET 2018.”
- Then, you’ll be redirected to https://ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/root/regcand.aspx.
4 Simple Steps to Apply Online Includes –
- Fill the Application Form
- Upload Images
- Pay the Examination Fee
- Print Confirmation Page
- Now, click on Registered Candidates Login.
- Selection State, Identification Type (Out of Aadhar Number, Aadhar Enrollment Number, Passport, Ration Card, Bank Account, Other Valid Govt ID, License Number, Voter ID), Enter Identification Number, Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender and Enter Security Pin and hit on Submit. Security PIN is just a captcha code to stop robotic spam.
For more details of CTET Application Form Last Date, CTET Pass Percentage, Qualification Certificate, Cut Off Marks, Result, Merit List, Admit Card, Exam Date, Answer Key etc. please visit ALLINDIAROUNDUP on regular basis.