A 33-year-old man has been sentenced to 19 years in jail after he was found guilty in forcing his bride-to-be to drink acid in front of her 5-year-old son.
The acid burned her internal organs and caused her to die in pain, the 5-year-old son called it, ‘squirming like a worm’.
33-year-old Alexander Larin forced 42-year-old Olga Ryadchikova to drink acid in front of her worried 5-year-old son, officials say that the son saw her mum in unbearable pain.
The acid caused “chemical burns” to the mouth, esophagus, pharynx, stomach, upper respiratory tract, and severe toxic damage to the internal organs of Olga.
Olga suffered for 3 straight days, officials said that she could not walk, drink, or eat. She passed away from acute poisoning.
Officials added Larin and Olga had planned their wedding.
The 5-year-old boy said, “He (the killer) made my mummy drink white beer, and she spat it out like a fountain… She was lying in the corridor and squirming like a worm.”
Larin told the court that Olga voluntarily drank the acid.
But, the court found that he prevented Olga from getting medical treatment after he forced her to drink the acid.
The judge rejected his claim of innocence.
The court also found out that Olga was forced to drink a cocktail that was 70 percent acid.
Olga’s son, Nikita, watched her mum suffer and was the main witness against the man that was supposed to become his stepdad.
Officials said that Nikita is haunted by what he saw.
Nikita said, ‘mummy looked into my eyes. Then she closed her eyes, and did not open them again.’
Galina, the mother of Olga, said, ‘He saw his mother’s body being taken away. He thinks these were doctors. He is still waiting for her to be cured and allowed home again.’
Galina also said that Nikita still believes that his mum is coming home.
66-year-old Valentina Fominykh, the aunt of Olga, found her dead inside the flat.
Alexander Larin called an ambulance who said that Olga tried to commit suicide.
Valentina said, “He should have been given life. Such a person must never be free….he will harm someone else.”
The autopsy reports showed that Olga passed away of unbearable pain with her internal organs were burned by the acid.
Nikita is now being raised by his maternal grand mum.