Police Report: A Mumbai businessman passed away at a hospital in Powai after getting a hair transplant, the 43-year-old man went through a 12-hour hair transplant procedure at a clinic in Mumbai.
The deceased businessman has been identified as 43-year-old Shrawan Kumar Choudhary, he went through a 12-hour hair transplant procedure in a private clinic at Chinchpokli, Central Mumbai on March 8, 2019.
43-year-old Shrawan Kumar Choudhary was a resident of Sakinaka, after getting the hair transplant, he suffered complications. The 43-year-old businessman was rushed to a local hospital after his throat and face started to swell.
43-year-old Shrawan Kumar Choudhary passed away on March 9, 2019, the doctors said that he died because of an allergic reaction.
The police said that 43-year-old Shrawan Kumar Choudhary had symptoms of a life-threatening allergic reaction which is called “Anaphylaxis”.
The police registered the case as an accidental death case, they have assigned a team to investigate further.
The doctor who did the procedure said that 43-year-old Shrawan Kumar Choudhary asked to graft 9000 hairs in just one sitting, he added that this was not right.
The correct and safe procedure only allows 3000 hairs in one sitting, the transplant underwent for more than twelve hours.
The police are waiting for the autopsy report which will give them the exact cause of the death of 43-year-old Shrawan Kumar Choudhary.