NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2015 Notification: National Thermal Power Limited (NTPC) has invited applications from the promising, young, energetic Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic record to join the organization as Executive Trainees in the following disciplines of Engineering through GATE – 2015. Candidates need to get qualified in the GATE to become eligible for NTPC Executive Trainees. Candidatequalifiied with good marks and applied for NTPC Executive Trainees posts are short listed and called for futher selection process. Foe candidates interested in applying for the ET we have provided detailed information about application procedure and eligibility criteria.
About NTPC Limited :
NTPC Limited (formerly known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited) is an Indian Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU) under the Ministry of Power, Government of India, engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities. It is a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 and a “Government Company” within the meaning of the act. The headquarters of the company is situated at New Delhi. NTPC’s core business is generation and sale of electricity to state-owned power distribution companies and State Electricity Boards in India. The company also undertakes consultancy and turnkey project contracts that involve engineering, project management, construction management and operation and management of power plants.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have completed a full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with a minimum of 65% marks in aggregate.
- Final year/semester students are also eligible provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria and obtain 65% in their engineering
- Candidates must have qualified in GATE 2015.
Age Limit for NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2015 :
Candidates applied for NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2015 should not be more than 27 years as on 3rd March 2015.
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ ST : 5 yrs.
- OBC : 3 yrs.
- PWD Genera l: 10 yrs.
- PWD OBC : 13 yrs.
- PWD SC/ST : 15 yrs.
Application Fee :
Candidate belong to Genearl category need to pay Non refundable fee of 150 rupees. The candidates belongs to SC/ST/ PWD there is no fee for them.
Selection Proccess for NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2015 :
All eligible candidates are required to appear for GATE-2015. Candidates will be short listed for Group Discussion and Personal Interview based on the GATE-2015 performance and the requirement. Candidate need to secure minimum marks in GD and interview. Note for the ET posts, only GATE score will be valid.
Pay Scale :
Candidate got selcted in NPTC will get salary around Rs. 24900 – 3%- 50500/-
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment through GATE :
Candidates interested in joining NTPC as Executive Trainee Engineers in 2015-16 are required to appear in GATE – 2015. Interested candidates who have passed the eligibility qualification can apply online at NTPC website after obtaining the registration number for GATE – 2015.
- Visit the official website or open the link given below.
- Click on the Executive Trainees Registration.
- Click on Online Registration.
- Read the instructions and click on Proceed to Registration.
- A new window opens where you need fill all the information about you.
- Check before submitting the details.
- Take a print after submit the application form
- Save it for future use.
Click Here: To Apply for NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2015
Important dates :
- Start of online application for NTPC : February 2nd 2015
- Last date for applying to NTPC : March 3th 2015