Restaurant Gets Shut Down After Woman Discovers A Dead Rodent In Her Noodles

A restaurant in the United States of America has been closed down after a woman customer found a dead rodent in her noodles.

Deyanira Cortes, the customer who had a dead rodent in her food, shared the video on Facebook where you could see her lifting up the rodent with her plastic fork, the video also allowed its users to see the rodent’s head, tail, and legs.

According to a news channel, when officials investigated the case and went into Yihi Japan in Columbus, Ohio, they had to shut the restaurant down after discovering cockroaches, flies, and sewage backing up by their floor drains.

But the investigators did not find any rodent in the premises of the restaurant.

The video that was posted by Cortes had a caption of, “Please do not buy food in Yihi Japan that is inside Polaris mall. I bought a Teriyaki Chicken and I got a baby rat cooked with the food. It’s disgusting. Please share so that no one buys food there, and prevent someone from getting sick.”

The video that was posted by Cortes has gathered more than 1.1 million views, many of the comments were telling Deyanira to ask for legal advice.

Here are some of the comments in the video:

An fb user said, “Is there carbs or gluten in those rats?”

Another fb user said, “I don’t understand. Was it not cooked? Did they charge extra for it?”

A third one added, “They didn’t charge more for the extra protein? I need some of this in my life!!”

The Washington Prime Group, the company that owns the mall where Yihi Japan was located at released a statement about the incident and said that they are not going to renew the lease of the restaurant.

A spokesman of the group said, “We are working closely with the Columbus Public Health Department as they investigate this incident. Washington Prime Group, the owner of Polaris Fashion Place, is currently evaluating the option of not renewing a lease with this tenant.”


Hit “Like” to follow us and stay tuned for the latest news